We are currently working with a Global Investment Firm that is seeking an experienced investment management lawyer to join their Legal team. This position is an expansion hire and will give you the opportunity to be a key contributor to a reputable firm that is headquartered in Boston. You will be collaborating and assisting key business groups on a day-day basis by providing investment and regulatory legal advice to PMs, traders, engineers, marketing/investor relations, and more.
- Provide legal and regulatory expertise to different business groups and work closely with key executives
- Monitor and advise on any regulatory developments internally and externally
- Provide general corporate support and advice
- Provide thought leadership across the Legal team around best practices and strategic leadership on solving complex issues
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 5+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a hedge fund or investment management firm.
- Experience with investment management rules and regulations applicable to investment managers (Public securities experience a plus)
If you are interested in the Senior Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.