A very well-established multinational Asset Manager is seeking an experienced Senior Compliance Officer to deputise the current Head of Compliance on all compliance matters, especially on regulatory compliance topics. This will give you the opportunity of working on the most complex compliance topics in the space within a stable organisation.
- Provide advice on complex regulatory matters to the business.
- Ensure that the compliance framework is up to date with current regulations.
- Regulatory updating the compliance monitoring plan in line the compliance framework.
- Leading the implementation of regulatory projects.
- 5 or more years of experience with Compliance in asset management.
- Strong knowledge of UCITS regulations in Luxembourg.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.