Selby Jennings are partnered with a leading real estate asset manager in the UK, who are backed by a global blue-chip pension fund. The group raise institutional capital from leading investors and are currently raising for their 6th fund.
As the firm continues to grow, and take advantage of the current market, the team are looking to onboard an entrepreneurial capital raising/fundraising professional to play a significant role in driving the firm's AUM.
- Raise institutional capital (pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, family offices) with a global remit.
Work across the entire fundraising cycle from prospecting to closing.
Creating and updating marketing materials.
- Negotiating and project managing the closing of new fund commitments.
- Maintaining a database of potential investors and helping investors with any queries.
- 4+ years of relevant financial services experience
- Fundraising experience with a relevant network of institutional investors across Europe.
- Investor relations experience across the private markets.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing RE firm, and play an integral part in the fundraising, apply directly here.