Selby Jennings are partnered with a leading pan-European private markets manager in the UK. The group raise institutional capital from leading investors and are currently raising for their 7th fund which focuses on real assets.
As the firm continues to grow, and take advantage of the current market, the team are looking to onboard an entrepreneurial capital raising/fundraising professional to play a significant role in driving the firm's AUM.
- Raise institutional capital (pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, family offices) with a global remit
Work across the entire fundraising cycle from prospecting to closing
Creating and updating marketing materials
- Project managing current and new funds
- Maintaining a database of potential investors and helping investors with any queries
The ideal candidate:
- 7+ years of relevant financial services experience
- Relevant network of investors across Europe
- Investor relations experience across the private markets
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing private markets firm, and play an integral part in the fundraising, apply now.