A Statutory Board in the Legal Industry looking for a Mid-Senior Frontend Developer to empower legal professionals with great products and services
Responsibilities of an Frontend Developer:
- Possesses the abilities, insight, and initiative to guide our teams and products through launch cycles, especially by juggling good engineering with launch commitments.
- Productive and at ease working remotely with a multidisciplinary team and sharing front-end components
Requirements of an Frontend Developer:
- Experienced and up to date with design systems, CSS, and HTML, and driven by a love for creating high-quality user experiences from designs
- Knowledge of creating user interfaces with SEO, user analytics, and responsive designs in mind
- Able to diagnose independently and provide best practices, one should be knowledgeable about the design of modern authorisation/authentication techniques, especially JWT, and cloud-native system architecture.
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)