A rapidly growing Fintech in Paris is currently hiring a KYC Analyst, to join their enthusiastic and collaborative environment! Our client has a very diverse culture, employing over 1000 staff across more than 25 offices all over the world.
With Over 13 years in this industry and serving over 45,000 clients every day, our client has been awarded two times in 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Familiar with conducting CDD and EDD with corporate clients
- Outstanding knowledge of red flags and financial crime relevant to payments
- Detailed oriented, diligent, and exceptional critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and French, other European languages will be an asset
- Safeguarding clients' relationships from financial crime risks (money laundering, fraud, bribery, corruption, and fraud)
- AFC checks in the onboarding processes, to be compliant with the relevant legislatives
- CDD/EDD Analysis
- Point of contact with clients
- Constant contact and follow-up with clients to ensure timely completion of onboarding analysis
- Risk-based decision to onboard or reject applicants