About Our Client
Our client is a reputable bank that is looking to enhance its FX sales by bringing on board a confident, FX salesperson located out of their office in Madrid, covering southern European accounts. They have a strong track record globally in the FX market.
About The Role
This role provides a great opportunity to contribute to financial targets and really impact the performance of the desk. It is also a great opportunity to grow and progress in a career. The role includes:
- Assisting colleagues to pitch proactively to clients with solution-driven and value-add approaches by producing timely and impressive pitch books, with which follow up on every corporate action like M&A and other events.
- Maintain and always brush up knowledge on current market forex structured products and analysis of corporate financial reports
- Contribute to the financial target of the Corporate FX Solution Sales Desk.
- Collaborate closely with relevant desks, groups within ETD, and other departments to promote business
- Develop not only FX knowledge but derivatives, and analyse the potential needs of customers from multiple perspectives.
- Communicating and co-operate well with the trading desk to secure consistent and competitive pricing for clients
- Providing treasury products and services to clients with deep and vast knowledge of all the tradable products and high standards of service for customer satisfaction
- Research, develop and introduce new products and new customers
- Producing deal tickets and processing the deals into systems correctly
The ideal candidate will:
- Strong knowledge of Corporate FX clients in Southern Europe.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of all the tradable products including FX products and deposits
- Be able to make impressive pitch-books with PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to develop productive customer relationships
- Precise operation skills
- Analytical skills in corporate client risk exposure and the market
- Good knowledge of other treasury products/markets
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link below.