About Our Client
Our client is a well established bank covering international clients, focusing on serving major corporations, financial institutions, individuals and public sector entities. Our client has over 80 offices globally and is able to offer both local market knowledge as well as solutions and experience on global scale. Their London branch has over 850 employees and is now looking to grow their team by adding and experienced EFX trader.
About The Role
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has strong EFX experience accompanied by some robust coding skills. Your role will look include:
- Manage eFX trading function
- Control risk parameters on eFX platform(skewing/liquidating/monetising)
- Look at eFX infrastructures and help to strengthen and devlop them,
- Monitor hit ratio, reject ratio
- Analyse performance (market impact, profitability, client)
- Report P&L and market risk exposures
- Build and maintain relationship with liquidity providers and system vendors.
- Alternate London and New York shift at set intervals
- Perform voice trades as a back-up of local trader's absence
- Provide eFX solution to expand local forex business by collaborating with local eFX desk.
- Help improve the trading and risk systems: either or by contributing to the development of new pricing tools, models, developing new risks or P&L reports using OT, or giving regular feedback and ideas on how to improve them.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in a similar position and will be particularly familiar with EFX trading with a strong coding background. The ideal candidate will:
- Have project management and system development skills(essential)
- Good Knowledge of e-platform and FX products (4 years+)
- Financial control and risk management skills utilising eFX platform (essential)
- Broad understanding of other Treasury products
- Sound understanding of economic and political developments
- Strong coding skills (any of the following: Python, C++,WebSockets)
- Good experience / knowledge of FX Spots, Options, Forwards, NDF's
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch as this is an urgent mandate.