One of the worlds most recognisable names are currently searching for a Compliance Officer/Deputy for their Banking Arm based in the Munich area.
As a Deputy Compliance Officer, you will:
- Periodic screening of the portfolio against relevant AML-lists
- Training of staff members and dealers
- Periodic GWG(AML) compliance control on all major markets (GER/UK/CH)
- Group-wide AML reporting
- Monitoring of legal and regulatory updates (GER/UK/CH) / preparing summaries / advising stakeholders about potential impact to the organisation
- Compiling of all required information to official requests including liaising with external legal experts
- Coordination of inquiries towards external legal experts, if required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience within Compliance topics
- Experience in financial services through in-house or consultancy postiions
- Fluency in English and German
If interested, please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.