Key responsibilities of the Delta One Trader role include:
- Manage the Delta One book, working with Exotic Products.
- Help to drive the team forward with disruptive and exciting ideas.
- Evaluate the risk involved in trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses.
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the institutions offering.
- Help to develop junior equity traders and structurers in the team.
Key requirements of the Delta One Trader role include:
- Proven experience in Delta One Trading, minimum 4 years.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to help grow the business.
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European and UK stock markets, technical model creation/programming experience would be advantageous
- Fluent in English, any additional languages will be helpful.
- Willing to be based in Zurich