My client is an leading european bank in Hong Kong.
- Logistic arrangement for various corporate access activities and event coordination (corporate days, seminars, conferences)
- IR meeting arrangement accessing to HK/CN listed corporates (NDRs)
- Preparation for the company's annual conference
- Developing relationships with HK/China companies for corporate pitching; Working closely with research and investment banking teams for corporate pitching.
- Providing logistics support for NDRs, seminars & conferences (e.g. scheduling, budgeting and handling bills)
- Monthly statistics update
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Native Chinese (Mandarin/ Cantonese) and fluent English is required
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in corporate access or IR/PR industry
- Good command of IT skills (i.e. create excel charts & power-point slides)
- Strong attention to details and organised person
- Good communication with companies, investors and other internal departments
- Good team player and able to use own initiative to achieve company objectives