A tier-1 multinational bank is currently seeking a compliance director in a hands-on role where you would sit within the compliance department and have extensive contact with the front office.
- Providing compliance oversight for the European entity and be the subject matter expert to the bank's fixed income business areas.
- Conduct regulatory reviews related to the Fixed Income business activities.
- Ensure that the wider staff, especially the front office employees are trained on necessary compliance matters.
- Liaise effectively with key stakeholder across departments and management.
- Strong knowledge of the fixed income space including FX, securitized products, derivatives
- Extensive experience with advisory and regulatory compliance topics within a large financial institution.
- Proven to be pro-active and able to take initiatives in dynamic and complex