- Assist in the creation and maintenance of investment funds documentation database;
- Manage fellow compliance managers and work side to side with compliance consultants to support the SFC licensing, monitoring, and other regulatory documents;
- Prepare basic corporate and/or legal documents;
- Assist in the implementation of compliance policies and controls applicable to the Group;
- Handle ad hoc projects and duties.
- 8-15 years of solid legal and compliance experience;
- Someone who is loyal and eager to lead the team;
- Fluent in Chinese and English;
- Law degree is a plus but any touchdown on legal experience is a must.