- Responsible for managing relationships with & training the customer's eFX trading & sales functions trading venues and ensuring customer adoption & satisfaction
- * Proactively manage day to day schedule ensuring that all customers within the RM's territory are met regularly
- * Identify additional opportunities for increasing usage, volume and revenue from existing customer base
- * Achieve defined volume and product adoption targets
- * Work with colleagues globally to achieve a cohesive and consistent client experience
- * Work closely with the Client Success & Account Management teams
- * Identify new product or functionality enhancements to address the client's/bank's needs
- 1-4 years of Fixed Income Sales Experience.
- Open to candidates from ECM/DCM/Equities - but require an understanding of FICC.
- Relationship Management or Client Service with a background in FX is a plus.
- eSales background is not necessary.
- Fluent/Native in Cantonese.