Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A leading global investment management firm (Over USD$50Bn AUM), are searching for a Windows Engineer to join their growing technology team as they rapidly expand into Asia. You would be supporting the Windows server environments, leveraging DevOps tools and cloud technologies.
As a Windows Engineer you will be responsible for...
- Provide expert level support for virtualized Windows environment
- Assist in architecture and administration of the environment
- Deploy automation technologies for on prem and cloud based infrastructure
As a Windows Engineer you should have the following...
- Core Windows stack, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DFS etc
- Cloud technologies such as Azure and Office 365
- Powershell/ Python for automating Windows platforms
- DevOps tools such as Puppet, Docker, Terraform etc
- Flat and collaborative culture
- Competitive Package
If you are interested in this role, feel free to reach out below to find out more information.