We are looking for a Director/Principal to join our Real Estate Acquisitions team in London. The role will involve originating and executing real estate transactions across the European market.
- Interact with partners, agents, lenders, advisors and developers as necessary
- Source and underwrite investment opportunities across the European market and across all asset classes.
- Take lead on the entire acquisition process.
- Create IC memos and present to the IC.
- Perform financial modelling and analysis on prospective investments
- Conduct macro level market research.
- Oversee/Co-ordinate due diligence activities
- Support financing of projects
- Assist with the asset management and post-acquisition duties.
- Onboard and manage junior members of the team.
- Experience within a top tier investment bank or real estate private equity firm (8 years exp +)
- Academic background in real estate with a BA/BSc or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Possess advanced computer ability. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Argus)