An industry leading American Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced VP to their Regulatory Affairs team. This role will be responsible for managing regulatory interactions between the bank and the prudential regulators. You will also be responsible for keeping senior management across the risk stripes up to date on all regulator interactions and will act as a face for regulators within this specific business line.
The firm is looking to hire someone with 7 plus years of experience in financial services, working knowledge of risk management across the risk stripes, and a strong understanding of US banking regulators. This position will report to the Head of Risk Regulatory Engagement and will be a critical member as they work to ensure excellence in execution of regulatory affairs.
- Communicate with senior management on regulatory feedback
- Oversee and coordinate regulatory exams and reviews to ensure the risk organization is addressing regulatory requests
- Act as a liaison between the risk team and regulators
- Lead reporting efforts for senior management to drive awareness and to anticipate regulatory concerns
- Coordinate projects to promote a more integrated approach for regulatory relations
- Review and provide quality assurance of risk deliverables
- Work closely with partners in other businesses and functions, to ensure consistent and clear communications to regulators
- 7 plus years in financial services, risk and audit backgrounds preferred
- Working knowledge of the risk stripes, including market, credit, and operational
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to drive change
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in/with regulatory agencies such as the FED, OCC, and FDIC