A growing, award-winning multi-strategy hedge fund that has been running for over 25 years is hiring a candidate at the Vice President level to lead the business development in the German and/or French region.
The forward-thinking team, who's fund has out-performed the market massively, is looking to capitalize on top performance with a hire to tackle additional regions in Europe to support the growth of assets under management.
It is business-critical for the hedge fund to onboard an entrepreneurial salesperson to help sustain and further the firm's growth to help solidify their position as one of the top hedge funds globally.
The position will work closely with the well-respected partners in the business to achieve the firm's goals.
- To lead all business development, sales, marketing, and investor relations activities for the German and French regions.
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors with an interest in their multi-strategy hedge fund.
- To develop and build the business development and marketing strategy along-side the senior Partners.
- To attend regular meetings globally with key potential investors.
- To manage relationships with existing and potential investors, to keep them updated on the firm's activities and performance.
- To work with the wider firm to ensure the marketing and sales materials are of the highest quality.
- Experience raising capital for a hedge fund or asset manager in the German or French regions.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A wide-ranging knowledge of the hedge fund space.
- A desire to work with the biggest hedge fund allocators in Europe.
Please apply directly on this site for the opportunity to become part of an award-winning team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this technology-enabled organization.