A top financial institution is looking for you to be its next Vice President of Treasury. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that is growing rapidly and provides vast opportunities. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced VP of Treasury to join our team. If you are a strategic financial leader with a proven track record of managing treasury operations and optimizing liquidity, we want to hear from you!
In the Vice President Treasury role you will be responsible for:
- Cash Management - monitor daily cash balances and forecasts to ensure adequate liquidity.
- Implement cash management policies and strategies to optimize cash flows.
- Develop and execute investment strategies for the company's surplus cash.
- Delivery and governance of the Liquidity reporting infrastructure including external FR 2052a reporting/LCR/NSFR and internal stress metrics like RLAP, RLEN, RCEN reporting.
- Manage the company's debt portfolio, including the issuance, refinancing, and compliance.
- Identify and mitigate financial risks, including interest rate, currency, and credit risks.
- Implement hedging strategies to protect against adverse market movements.
- Lead and develop a high-performing treasury team.
- Schedule and lead meetings with stakeholders, ensuring actions and issues are clearly understood and tracked to resolution
The Vice President of Treasury should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA or CFA is a plus
- Proven experience in treasury management with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of JIRA and/or project management methodologies Agile & Waterfall
- Participates in implementation management for strategic initiatives, technology portfolio budget management in coordination with Global Functions Technology Services (GFTS), project support, as well as communications and policy management across Finance and Risk
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high-performing team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint including experience creating senior management-level presentations.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, retirement plans, and more.
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
If these qualifications match your background, be sure to apply in, as this opportunity will be filled soon.