Vice President of Investor Relations
A leading private equity firm ($2b AUM) investing in emerging lower middle market managers is looking to add a Vice President of Investor Relations to their close-knit team. This person will be responsible for the communication and outreach to investors, as well as developing and executing fundraising strategies. They are looking for someone to maintain and expand investor relationships, prepare marketing materials, and assist in roadshows. This opportunity offers a great growth trajectory and an opportunity to make a lasting impact within the firm.
Since the firm has a great track record of success so far, there is a ton of stability here and opportunities for long-term growth. This role offers the opportunity to come in and make the role what you want it to be with a quick runway to Director and Managing Director.
Vice President of Investor Relations Responsibilities:
- Investor outreach and communication
- Main point of contact to all clients
- Research prospective targets
- Market to new targets and increase AUM from existing clients
- Produce marketing materials such as presentations, pitchbooks, etc.
- Schedule internal meetings to prepare for presentations, conference calls, and other events
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs
Vice President of Investor Relations Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience in the institutional investor marketplace
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-function environment
- Leader mentality
- Experience fundraising and maintaining investor relationships