- Supervising and managing the entier section of Early Nutrition business unit to be created in the company.
- Managing the export business of infant formula and other nutrition products to the countries, such as Pakistan, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bangladesh.
- Assisting licensing business of Early Life Nutrition by headquarters in Japan with the licensee in Indonesia.
- Necessary to have minimum 15 years of experiences in global sales and marketing of Early Life Nutrition, particulary in Pakistan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Managing smooth transition of the business from Japanese headquarter to the company in Singapore of the existing Early Life Nutrition business.
- Making all the necessary arrangements with various departments in the headquarters for the transition of the business.
- Coordinating with all the existing customers and distributors of Early Life Nutrition in various countries, and to ensure smooth transition without any disruption.
- Minimum 15 years of experience and exposure to direct sales/commercial in the food ingredients space.
- Built strong relationships with major ingredients customers especially by selling various food products
- Able to influence cross functional stakeholders, with direct sales experience in developing account relationships with strategic customers; demonstrated results in growing business with customers and delivering margin growth.
- Ability to scale up new business - achieve volume and profit targets consistently