We are currently representing the world's leading financial advisory and asset management firm with an AUM of $250BN+. You will be joining the Private Equity Coverage group focuses on developing and retaining relationships with leading private equity firms around the world.
- Focused on managing interactions with external and internal stakeholders
- Systematically work through all the data
- Helping and managing the process of migration to DealCloud
- Understand and Interpret the Data
- Monitor deal activity including first cuts at PE buyer lists for pitches and new mandates
- Manage the coverage team's target list
- Need to be able to think laterally and be commercially aware
- Building models using PowerBi to covert the data collected
- Ideally will have 4+ Years Experience in Data and Consulting
- Undergraduate degree in Data Analytics or similar
- Past experience in data analysis
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office
- Past experience with PitchBook, PowerBi and DealCloud preferred
- Must have a long term mindset and be willing to do the Data Work
- Must be tenacious and be out to build your own future
- Highly motivated, creative, outgoing, and intellectually curious with a strong desire to be the "best of the best"
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!