Title: Investment Banking Vice President
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Middle Market Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Vice President to their rapidly growing team. This Investment Banking Vice President will have the opportunity to gain extensive sell-side M&A experience and work closely with senior bankers throughout the deal process. You will be joining the firm at a very exciting time and have a strong impact on their overall growth, as well as your own personal and professional growth.
Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 4-7 years of Investment Banking Experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Open to all industry backgrounds
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Vice President role, then please don't wait to apply.