I am working with 1 of the leading US Bulge Bracket Banks who are in need of a VP to join their Real Estate team in London.
This is a team known for their emphasis on large-cap M&A transactions through their extensive network of sponsors and corporate relations around the region. The team are particularly prolific hence the need to bring in another VP on a growth basis so that they can maintain their transactional momentum going into the new year. This will also be within a very established yet well balanced team noted for its rather collegiate as well as entrepreneurial culture.
- Lead role in execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior Advisors
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is ideal
- An exposure to Real Estate M&A is mandatory
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Good track record of leading execution projects
- Substantial experience in managing, training and mentoring team members
Please apply if your profile matches the description and the Real Estate M&A space is the area for you long-term!