One of the fastest growing Private Credit focused Asset Managers is expanding its Business Development team.
After another hugely successful year, our client are hiring a UK-focused Institutional Sales person to support the existing private credit funds and the launch of their new venture capital fund.
The ideal candidate will have experience in raising assets from the UK Institutional Space, and in particular the Local Government Pension Schemes (LGPS) across Private Credit Strategies.
This candidate will be a motivated individual who prides themselves on their work ethic and sales ability. They will have a fundamental role to play in the success of their new fund and will take charge for the continued growth of this rapidly expanding firm.
- Marketing the existing Private Credit funds to UK Institutional Investors.
- Play a lead role in the success of the launch of the new Venture Capital fund in 2021;
- Use your extensive existing network and build out a new network of UK Institutional clients, in particular the LGPS, to help raise assets;
- Manage the entire sales process from qualifying to closing;
- Advise the wider team on potential growth opportunities, ensuring that the business continues its rapid expansion;
- Experience raising assets from UK Institutional Investors in Private Credit Strategies
- An extensive network of UK Institutional Clients with a specialist focus towards the LGPS;
- Excellent technical understanding of the Private Credit / Direct Lending Space
If you are looking to be part of the growth story for one of the most exciting Private Credit funds, then apply on this site.