A historic, $100 billion+ in AUM blue-chip asset manager with expertise across a variety of different asset classes including, Private Equity, Private Infrastructure, Private Real Estate, Private Debt and Liquid Private Markets, is hiring an experienced fund raiser to support a big capital raising push in Private Debt for the U.K. across 2023.
The market-leading hedge fund has been running for over 20 years and is held in the highest regard by the leading institutional investors globally.
- To add experience, knowledge and expertise to the exciting business development push across the U.K. in the Institutional space.
- To help define and implement the global fund raising strategy.
- To represent the blue-chip brand with an impressive technical understanding of a multitude private credit products.
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternatives credit spaces.
- To attend regular meetings with the key prospective and existing investors.
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's leading activities and performance.
- To have extensive fund raising experience across private credit strategies.
- To have a client-first attitude.
- To have a deep investor-network in the U.K. across the institutional space.
- Strong track record of raising funds.
- To have high-level written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- 5 to 12 years experience maximum.
This is an opportunity to become part of an exciting growth phase for a market-leading blue-chip hedge fund. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site.
Please also note that no other asset class will be considered, solely Private Credit.