Year's Experience: c.7+
Job Title: Head of Business Development
A highly successful real estate asset manager is hiring a senior business development professional to support their exciting growth trajectory. The firm is a market leader in real estate special situations and is regularly praised for beating the biggest funds to secure leading high-return deals.
The firm has grown tremendously in its 10 years of operation and there is a lot of excitement growing around this fund. The business is therefore looking to supplement its market-leading performance with the hire of a high-quality fundraiser to support the growth in assets. This is a leading role within the firm and the successful candidate will be involved in the key decisions across the whole business unit.
This position is to head up the business development, with a focus on the UK but the ability to also target global institutions.
- To lead the fundraising process; with a particular focus on UK institutions, such as pension funds, consultants, and financial institutions.
- To help define and implement the global fundraising strategy alongside the partners;
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors with the capacity to invest in real estate special situations;
- To attend meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and to update them on the firm's performance and wider portfolio;
- To work alongside the founding partners to develop suitable marketing materials and presentations to share with clients.
- To have extensive experience raising assets for real estate funds;
- To have a deep investor-network of prospective investors across the UK and Ireland.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To have a desire to work for a market-leading growth-oriented private markets fund;
- To have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- To have c.7+ years of experience in business development.
If you have a background in raising capital for real estate funds from UK institutions and are looking to join a blue-chip boutique, then please apply directly here to be considered.