Currently engaged with a large oil & gas company looking for a Fuel Oil Operator to join their Houston team. This team has had strong performance this fiscal year and as a result is looking to expand its Fuel Oil Operation group. In this seat, a successful candidate will not only work in an energetic front office trading environment, but they will also be able to collaborate with many other divisions as well (ie. Suppliers, Shipping etc.).
This is a perfect role for a confident Operator who would be enticed to work in an environment that would allow them to not only collaborate, but also be autonomous with their work on a daily basis.
The Fuel Oil Operator will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and coordinating fuel oil and black products, covering the group's trading and marketing supply activity
- Continuously updating market trading data in the risk management system
- Optimizing cash flow by settling trade related invoices tied to the fuel and oil transactions/operations
- Evaluating and recording all costs derived from a transaction in the risk management system across these products
The Fuel Oil Operator should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of applied industry fuel oil and black products experience
- 1+ year of waterborne operations and terminal management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and also independently
- Industry experience with Microsoft Office Packages (PPT, Word. Etc.)
If you are interested, please apply to this position and a member of our Commodities Recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Note, this is an urgent hire and they are looking to fill the seat within the next few weeks!