The Trading Manager will be dedicated to assisting the Trading Team with overseeing the smooth and timely processing of all daily trading and recurring rebalancing functions for the firm's centralized trading platform. The Trading Manager will also be the primary manager for existing Trading Associates on the Trading Team and report to the Research and Portfolio Strategy Director. As a member of the investments team, the Trading Manager will work closely with the Chief Investment Officer, Research and Portfolio Strategy Director, Investment Committee, financial advisors, compliance department, and vendors.
- Manage a team of Trading Associates.
- Assist Trading Team with maintaining strategic model allocations across the firms trading and performance reporting systems.
- Develop a deep understanding of all internal trading and rebalancing processes, systems, and
- Generate and execute proposed trade orders accurately and efficiently for accounts assigned to Parallel's centralized trading platform at Fidelity, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade.
- Allocate prime brokerage trades accurately and efficiently at Fidelity, Schwab and TD Ameritrade.
- Provide thought leadership in terms of continuing to enhance trading functions, systems, technology, processes, procedures, and communications.
- Serve as complete backup to Research and Portfolio Strategy Director for all centralized trading and rebalancing functions with the goal of being the primary trading point of contact for the firm once fully trained
- Collaborate with Chief Investment Officer, Chief Compliance Officer and Trading Team on ad hoc investment research projects as needed.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Capability to manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Savvy with technology, especially as it pertains to data entry and systems maintenance.
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred) a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience trading model portfolios with rebalancing software (Advent BlackDiamond and/or iRebal preferred).
- Experience with block trading.
- Understanding of asset allocation (particularly as it relates to establishing individual asset equivalencies for model portfolio allocations).
- Series 65 credential required.
Salary and Benefits:
The Trading Manager can expect a competitive compensation package including:
- Salary based upon experience.
- Opportunity for a discretionary, semi-annual incentive award.
- Benefits including health care, dental, vision, and 401k plans.
- Opportunity for support of professional accreditation and continuing education requirements and other professional development.