A top Capital Markets Advisory are seeking an Analyst to join its Capital Markets Advisory group in London. This is a specialist firm that competes directly with the tier 1 firms in the space since it was launched by a range of ex-Bulge Bracket Heads of ECM who are noted for maintaining a consultative and advisory approach combining with a hands on, flat and entrepeneurial structure.
- Assist in preparing origination materials to pitch new ideas to prestigious clients
- Integral responsibilities for origination and execution of Equity transactions
- Draft market updates to clients
- Understand pricing of various convertible structures
- Work closely with corporate clients, transaction lawyers, accountants and parties
- 1+ years of Equity Research, Equity Capital Markets and/or M&A experience from a top institution
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Strong interest in Capital Markets & Corporate Finance
- Capability to work autonomously or within a team
- Strong communication skills
If you are looking for a more consultative or advisory approach, while being exposed to some of the most reputable transactions in the industry, please apply!