A leading Proprietary Trading Firm is looking for a Technology Operations Engineer based in Chicago. They are searching for an individual to work alongside the Operations Team, who has
proficient problem-solving skills and possesses the ability to anticipate challenges.
What you will do:
- Preform Mainframe IPL's
- Monitor and troubleshoot as well as project works
- Support the execution and troubleshooting of UC4 jobs.
- Monitor multiple applications and systems
- Serve as the managers backup, assuming leadership responsibilities for projects as necessary.
What you will need:
- College degree in Computer Information Systems desired or equivalent work experience will be considered
- Strong knowledge of UNIX/LINUX, Windows and Mainframe/JCL
- Working knowledge of UC4, Applied Dynamics, Service Now, etc.
This role will work in the firms Chicago office, in person or hybrid.
At this time they are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
- 22 PTO
- 401K matching
- Historically pays out 100% of bonuses
- $2,000 every year for a personal laptop