Systems Architect (IAM, Authorization, Authentication) | Boston, MA
One of Boston's most successful Hedge Funds over the past decade ($160+ billion in AUM) has a unique opportunity for a Systems Engineer/Architect to drive a modernization effort of their active directory, identity and access management, and authorization infrastructure. In this role, you will take ownership of design, implementation, and support, working with a collaborative team of senior engineers.
Internally, this role is viewed as a key technology leader, so there is significant opportunity to grow from a technical and leadership perspective. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your expertise with automation, cloud native solutions, and next-gen security tooling on an enterprise scale. Long term, this role's impact will expand to a wide range of infrastructure teams, acting as a thought leader throughout an aggressive cloud transformation.
- Provide L3 support for critical issues, performing root cause analysis and implementing proactive solutions to prevent issues from recurring
- Design and implement scripting and automation solutions
- Analyze existing documentation and recommend improvements to increase knowledge sharing and eliminate single points of failure
- Research, analyze, and recommend new cloud services, cutting edge security tools, and opportunities for process optimization
- 7+ years of System Admin, Engineer, Architect, etc.
- Hands-on expertise with a range of Microsoft products like Active Directory, Office 365, Windows, Exchange, Kerberos, etc.
- Hands-on experience with PKI, SSO, and authentication tools
- Hands-on experience with SCCM or equivalent tools
Value-add skills (not required!):
- Experience with Linux and/or AWS
- Expertise/passion for automation
- Industry leading compensation and benefits
- Long term work from home flexibility (some onsite in Boston, MA required)
- A close-knit culture, prioritizing work life balance, professional development, and collaboration across all levels of the business