An industry leading global macro hedge fund in the U.S. recently launched a new crypto currency trading business and is looking to hire a counterparty risk officer to build out and implement counterparty risk frameworks for crypto trading. The fund currently manages more than $15B AUM and primarily focuses on discretionary directional and relative value trading in fixed income and FX markets.
The role they are looking to fill is a Senior level Systematic Risk Analyst role based in New York. Where you would help lead the implementation of a new state-of-the-art systematic trading platform.
- Understand the pre-trade and post-trade electronic/algo trading risk to help contribute to the development to meet all the meet all the compliance/regulatory and risk control requirements.
- Work with the traders on the trade floor
- Develop trading risk dashboards
- Work closely with Compliance, Legal, the CTO and COO teams for the systematic build-out.
- Build out the systematic risk framework and trading risk dashboards
- 7+ years of experience covering systematic strategies
- Working knowledge of Market Risk (Equity, Rates, FX and Commodities)
- Leadership experience as well as a team player
- Advanced knowledge in electronic execution and systematic trading signals.