Summary: A tech company is hiring a fraud strategy manager with 4+ years experience in payments and fraud risk analytics. The role would be highly technical and quantitative, with the ideal candidate being proficient utilizing SQL and Python to analyze data and lead fraud investigations.
- Help design fraud projeccts/programs
- Follow card scheme regulation to analyze disputed cardholder transactions
- Monitor and implement decisioning models to produce dashboards and reports for payments risk
- PhD or master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, operations research, engineering, or computer science
- Fraud rule writing skills
- SQL poficiency
- Retirement savings and programs