A Leading insurer is looking to add a highly skilled Life/Annuity Actuary to their expanding team. This individual will play a key role within the Actuarial Department.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible for the pricing and product development of annuity products.
- Develop assumptions for products.
- Explore and understand reserve and capital impacts
- Price/value embedded derivatives and assess hedging implications and costs
What you will need to be successful…
- ASA designation, FSA preferred
- Previous pricing expereince with life or annuity products
- Strong modeling software knowledge, MG-ALFA preferred
- 6+ Years of life or annunity actuarial experience
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
What makes this role special..
- Uncapped opportunity for internal growth
- Plays both a client facing and integral internal role
- Working alongside an innovative and dynamic team of well-established actuaries