A leading health insurer in Arizona is looking to hire a Senior Actuarial Analyst to join their growing actuarial team. This role has the option to be worked remotely, and has a fast-track for upward mobility.
- Provide support to managers in pricing, financial analysis, product and market analysis with minimal supervision
- Prepare, submit and or present recommendations to the Actuarial department's management team on financial analysis
- Train other analysts and provide peer review.
- Complete financial forecast scenario modeling to evaluate and ensure corporate financial health.
- determine adequate and competitive premium levels for Individual, Commercial, and Government products.
- Minimum 2 years of experience (5 years preferred)
- Bachelor Degree in actuarial sciences, mathematics, or statistics
- 3+ actuarial exams passed (ASA preferred)