Company Summary: A leading P&C Insurance company committed to providing customers with the highest level of service and support is seeking a talented P&C Senior Actuarial Analyst to join their growing team team.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting various actuarial functions related to pricing, reserving, and financial reporting. You will also work closely with other departments within the company to provide analysis and support on various business initiatives.
- Analyze data to support the development of pricing strategies and rate filings
- Monitor and analyze loss trends and perform reserve analyses
- Collaborate with underwriting, claims, and finance departments to develop and implement business strategies
- Provide support for financial reporting and forecasting processes
- Develop and maintain actuarial models and tools
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior members of the actuarial team
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in P&C actuarial analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in actuarial modeling software such as Excel, SAS, and SQL
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Completion of 3 or more actuarial exams
If you are interested in this opportunity, please don't wait to apply!