- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field;
- 4-8 years of professional experience, with 2-4 years in development and 2-4 years in architectural solutions preferred.
- Expertise in Java, relational databases, and cloud computing. Good knowledge of and experience in distributed system/architecture design (SOA, microservices, etc. );
- Experience in large-scale payment/e-commerce-related areas is advantageous, as is familiarity with Fintech technologies and a good grasp of the payments business.
- Capable of working in a worldwide setting with a global mentality;
- Ability to learn quickly, grasp the present situation, and analyze product and technological gaps to come up with the best solution.
- Result-oriented, adaptable, and ready to embrace change;
- Familiarity with Southeast Asia banking/payment infrastructure is a plus;
- Good communication in English (oral/written) is a requirement, with Mandarin or Southeast Asian language speaking an additional plus to support regional expansion.
Back to jobs