Role Highlights (75% Development, 25% Automation/Testing)
- Develop applications that enable other engineers to create automated tests (Java application development experience is a big plus.)
- Develop and maintain various support software such as simulators
- Server-side automation framework and testing infrastructure development
- Build and maintain automated pipelines for various testing phases including integration test, performance test, and end-to-end test
Automation & Testing
- Automated unit, integration, performance, and ad-hoc tests to increase time to market
- Review unit, component and integration tests for thoroughness and correctness
- Design and develop testing/automation strategy as well as provide cross function coordination
- Participate in business and software requirement discussions and provide early feedback with focus on testability, recoverability and supportability
- B.S. in Computer Science (CS) or a related field.
- 2+ years server-side development experience
- Unix/ Linux experience
Nice to Haves
- Java development experience
- Knowledge of equities, options, SOR, VWAP, algorithmic trading platforms, or market microstructures
- Experience with Jenkins and Amazon AWS
Total compensation for this role is between $200,00 - $400,000.
If there is interest in this role apply today - This opportunity won't be open for long!