Our client is looking for a Senior Trust Administrator to join their high-performing team in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for the following duties.
- Manage day-to-day administration of trust and company appointments, including the maintenance of trust files and banking records.
- Assist trust manager/ director in establishing complex trust, foundation, pension plan and EBT structures with underlying entities in different jurisdictions.
- Assist in setting up new trust structures and the transfer-in of existing trust and company appointments.
- Provide timely and accurate administration for all trust and company appointments, ensuring high quality and accurate service delivery.
You will have the following qualifications and experience.
- Experienced in trust and corporate secretarial matters.
- 2-5 years of experience gained in a trust company, background with a financial institution, legal or accounting firm also considered.
- Qualifications such as STEP/CPA/HKICS.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ideally fluent in English and Mandarin.