Senior Software Engineer
Salary: $150,000 - $175,000
Selby Jennings is partnered with a world-renowned equity derivatives firm dedicated to delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures, and securities lending transactions. Hop on this opportunity to build a platform utilizing newer technologies to expand the firm's reach into digital and crypto assets.
- Hands-on, individual contribution to the new platform as they modernize their existing technologies, particularly with cloud technologies
- Experience in application development in JAVA (8-12 years)
- 5 or more years of financial industry experience, and knowledge of risk-based systems
- Previous experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and Kafka
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes