- Assume full ownership of software components and services.
- Use technology to add scale and operating leverage to our business.
- Contribute to all aspects of the SDLC
- Work with tools like GitHub, Jira, Docker, Snowflake, and AWS solutions.
- Drive the migration of applications and engineered workflows to new cloud infrastructure
- Trade automations include the execution and posting of transitions to fund administrator and accounting platform for valuation and reporting
- Operations workflows include the business' deal close, security master creation and deal amendment workflows
- Accounting flows include applying automation to streamline and compress the timeline required for creating performance reporting for entities, funds and LPs
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development. Degree in Computer Science or STEM field strongly preferred.
- Excellent programming skills in a major language. Python experience preferred.
- Experience designing and building web applications and services.
- Experience with AWS cloud, as well as broad experience implementing and integrating with other web services and APIs.
- Experience working with relational and "NoSQL" data stores.
- Experience with automated deployment pipelines.