This senior individual will take ownership of and manage the companies core applications used by Risk and Portfolio Managers. With a focus on the robustness and performance of the existing platform, they will work alongside elite data scientists/researchers to design and implement the companies proprietary risk system to be directly utilized in portfolio trading systems.
- Receive ownership of the firms proprietary risk system and core infrastructure
- Design, maintain, and implement new and existing applications
- Act as a liaison between the technical team and business to implement system improvements
- Improve performance/capacity and utilize risk statistics through financial modeling
- Leverage financial background with autonomy throughout all phases of the SLDC.
- Bachelors/Masters of Science in Computer Science or related field
- At least 7 years of demonstrated financial experience - primarily using C#, .NET Framework, Windows Forms, SQL Server
- WebAPI, REST, and Service to Service Communication experience
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC.
Total compensation will range from $250,000 - $350,000. Hybrid schedule in Connecticut.