Senior Risk Manager
Our client is an internationally operating bank with a rich history and ca. 75,000 employees worldwide. The 30 million customers trust the banking group for their universal expertise in all relevant fields of banking, resulting in a market-leading position in their country of origin.
The international bank is looking for a full-time Senior Manager in one of its brands to complement the Risk Management unit in their Berlin hub.
- Implementing and regulatory requirements and guidelines for SMEs under MaRisk and EBA standards
- Supporting Anti Financial Crime operations (i.e. AML, Sanctions, CTF, KYC, Anti-Bribery)
- Constant monitoring of legal changes and requirements (i.e. MaRisk, GWG) and adapting processes according to them
- Analyzing the available policies and current laws and regulations
- Conducting Compliance Risk Assessment annually and participating in relevant compliance projects
- Providing educational support to team members and additional employees within the bank
- Developing audit-proof internal controls and close cooperation with internal or external auditors
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in business, law or similar field. A specified degree (i.e. LLM, MBL) is welcome
- Additional professional compliance certifications (i.e. CCP, ECCP, CCE) are a strong plus
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in Risk, Compliance, Legal or Regulatory positions, ideally in a banking environment
- Sound knowledge of regulatory topics and legal requirements of MaRisk, KWG, GWG, etc.
- Understanding of transaction processing and scheme rules (i.e. SEPA, TARGET2) is beneficial
- Working proficiency in English
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- Remote work option within the EU for up to 30 days per year
- Generous corporate pension scheme, capital-forming contributions and insurance
- 30 days of holiday plus December 24th and 31st as non-working days
- Excellent educational offers for personal and professional growth
- International and informal corporate culture with modern offices in the center of Berlin