Are you interested in working in one of Germany best InsurTechs? They are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to join the team to help develop their digital platform. They work with Node.js/Go on AWS and keep their data on MySQL, MongoDB and Redis. You would work closely with the Frontend and Backend team who focus on TypeScript, React and Carbon design systems. Are you interested in becoming part of a team that will help this company become an international player?
- Remote work from anywhere in Germany, if based in Frankfurt you will receive a transport ticket.
- The office will provide you with snacks, coffee and drinks, subsidized canteen. Wellness pass
- 30 days paid vacation. Sabbatical of up to 3 months available.
- Flat hierarchies, with a great feedback culture and coaching for personal development.
- Employee Benefits, Pension Plan and free German classes.
- You will become part of a cross-functional team to ensure that the quality is built during the development and delivery process.
- You work closely with the Product Owners in an agile development team.
- You actively contribute your technical skills for quality-oriented testing and processing of technical customer problems.
- Responsible for overseeing QA strategy and running tests.
- You have a Degree in Computer Science or Informatics or similar.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a QA position.
- You have strong knowledge of the Software Development and Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Very good knowledge of Cypress or Selenium Webdriver.
- You have good knowledge of GitLab, Jenkins CI/CD and implementing QA automation.
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Louise Bagge.