- An interesting, challenging and varied job with high degree of personal responsibility.
- It's a hybrid working model, where you'll be working 2 days a week remote, and 3 days in office.
- Personal and professional training sessions for further career progression.
- 30 + 2 days of annual paid leave.
- You are responsible in expanding the core platform to enable the team to develop better end-user applications.
- You work with cross-functional teams to support the build out of the strategic analytics platform.
- You maintain and improve the platform to make sure development cycle time is reduced and also to make sure relevant legislation and standards are met.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similarly related fields.
- Proven experience working in the financial services space, ideally banking - and having a good understanding of financial products.
- Proven experience with programming tech: C++, Python and similar.
- Proven experience in database tech: MySQL, Oracle, Redis, and similar.
- Fluency in English (C1), any other languages, especially German is a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.