This job presents an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing energy firm based in Switzerland. The client is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join their market risk function as a Senior Market Risk Analyst, specialising in gas and power.
The business is rapidly expanding - their Swiss outlet has almost tripled over the past three years and the group as a whole is looking to reach 1000 employees by the end of 2023.
- Work closely with the front office in managing key risks with regards to both strategy and portfolios, and ensuring compliance with regulations
- Maintain an overview of all trading activities, current positions, PnL developments and risk figures
- Help define risk policies and procedures
- Conduct model validation, conformance testing, and regulatory reporting
- Conduct VaR testing and scenario analysis
- Support your key stakeholders - Head of Group Risk and Head of Market Risk - with day-to-day activities
- Market risk related experience within the European gas and power market, dealing with both physical commodities and their financial derivatives
- IT experience including SQL, Python, VBA and ENDUR Openlink
If you are interested in the role, do not hesitate and click apply!