Our client is a stable and expanding hedge fund, and we are hiring for a Senior Software Developer to join their team. This role will provide high visibility within the business, and our ideal senior software developer for this role should have at least 8 years experience in software development, with good hands-on experience with Java frameworks.
You will have proven experience as the domain expert in finance, and be given full autonomy to build automated processes to enhance the infrastructure and own the integration of the trading platform.
- Spearhead and own the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Implement automated processes for the trading applications and infrastructure
- Design and architect the trading system, as well as the roadmap of the business expansion
- Collaborate across various business stakeholders to set up the trading systems and infrastructure
- Strong command of Java programming skills
- Deep level knowledge and interest in trading and finance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and good communication
This is a great opportunity for senior software developers who are looking to be part of a stable and expanding firm, and work closely with senior stakeholders on full autonomy. We invite all senior software developers who are keen to join, to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.