A leading data driven credit card issuer is currently looking to hire a highly qualified, Senior Director of Balance Growth Strategy & Underwriting. This company is committed to offering a full range of consumer credit card products and is one of the largest and fastest growing credit card banks in the United States. The Senior Director of Balance Growth Strategy & Underwriting will be responsible for managing the Bank's various credit extension programs. The role will also oversee reporting, developing, and leveraging effective MIS to evaluate the performance of the programs and make data-driven recommendations regarding potential strategy changes.
The Senior Director of Balance Growth Strategy & Underwriting will be responsible for…
Ensuring strategic alignment to overal enterprise-wide balance growth goals
- Oversee development and execution of CLI, CC, and BT programs and strategies to meet and exceed company goals.
- Lead team to develop and create new test and offer strategies
- Optimize current CLI, CC, and BT programs and underwriting strategies to increase balance growth and enchance performance across all programs.
- Serve as an expert consultant to senior management on highly complex issues.
Develop new strategies and optimize existing strategies for digital and direct mail acquisition channels through the assessment of credit risk and P&L drivers
The Senior Director of Balance Growth Strategy & Underwriting should have the following qualifications...
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Financial Services, Credit Card Issuing, and/or Banking
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Finance, Business, or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Politically Savvy
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers
- Advanced technical competencies using SAS, SQL, Excel, and Tableau