- Work to enhance an ever-expanding data platform supporting business process needs for internal and external integration via APIs, data models, self-serve reporting solutions, and interactive querying
- Define, build, test, document and audit data entities including: data models, data flow processes, integrations, etc.
- Develop best practices and frameworks for unit, functional and integration tests around data pipelines, drive increased overall test coverage among the team
- Design Continuous integration and deployment processes ti ensure optimal production data pipelines
- Work with the cutting edge technologies in the Microsoft cloud stack including Azure SQL, Synapse, Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure function, Service Bus, etc.
- Collaborate and influence Users, Engineers and Products stakeholders to ensure that data infrastructure meets constantly evolving requirements
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies that fuels company initiatives
- 4-year / bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent field from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Extensive knowledge of real-time data processing, data pipelines, transformation and modeling using traditional and distributed systems
- Development experience with test automation solutions
- Detailed knowledge of Relational, Multi-Dimensional databases and No-SQL solutions
- The successful candidate will have strong programming skills, especially in SQL, data modeling and related data processing concepts
- Extensive experience with OO programming languages
- Experience with various data ingestion models, ETL jobs, and alerting to maintain high availability and data integrity